Well, its been awhile since I last posted, but there have been a few big developments in our lives! About a month ago we moved into a new apartment in Salt Lake City! It is really nice to be so close to school and for Kendall to have a shorter commute. We also really like being in the big city! Whats even better about our new apartment is that Kendall's mom redecorated the place for us!!! She did it while we were out of town so it was amazing to come home to a beautiful new place! Here are a few before and afters....
Before desk area

5 comments:
Love it love it!! I'll have to come see your new place sometime!
it really does look better... awesome.
Looks amazing! Your mother-in-law did a really good job. And I really love the color scheme!
oh my gosh it's soooo cute! aunt laurie is so amazing!
It turned out so cute! I love the bright colors.
Post a Comment