A few weeks ago Kendall and I went to the U2 concert on a whim. Kendall really enjoys them, and I can get behind a few songs, but I wasnt excited out of my mind. Well, it turns out the concert was amazing and super entertaining.

They had this amazing weird stage. There were about 20 trucks outside (literally) that had been setting up the stage for about 2 weeks. Crazy.

Kendall and I were sitting in the ultimate nose bleeds. It didnt matter through because we had this incredible view, and we could actually see the stage really well.


There was a huge circular screen around the top of the stage so everyone could see what was going on. They also had those cool bridges that went to an outer stage and spun around. It was so cool.

Pretty sunset

With the changing lights the stage looked even more majestic.

This is when the screen started expanding. It came all the way down to the stage floor

It was really neat.


Last song. Go bono! (I dont know if that is how you spell his name)
2 comments:
what the fizz?!
how did i not now about this?
see, its happening already... you are leaving me behind for the slc.
the jung boys are big u2 fans. gotta love bono!
Post a Comment