So, of course the ladies and I had to go see eclipse. Kathleen, Kelly, Sondra, and I enjoyed a lovely Thursday evening full of Vampires. We all thought it was the best of the 3 movies so far. I had just reread the book, which I am not sure was a good idea because I was analyzing the differences the whole time. I still think if you had never read the books you would be confused as to why anything was happening in the movie. Overall, it was entertaining and we had fun!

I look like a vampire in this picture due to the flash...also I am just not that tan.
2 comments:
Oh thanks so much for posting that beautiful picture of me. I have the same expression as the guy behind me....
Colette dressed up like a vampire when we went. I will post those pics soon.
Post a Comment