Thursday, July 8, 2010

BOOM

Our 4th of July was pretty tame. We went to church, had a nice dinner of short ribs thanks to aunty sondy, and relaxed. We finally decided to do some fireworks that night, but had to go to the McArthur's. We are watching their house and their dog, Sadie. Turns out she HATES fireworks and freaks out, so we had to stay with her. Plus it doesnt help that the neighbors were shooting off huge illegal fireworks. It was so loud, but pretty cool. We ended up having fun though, and I caught Sondra doing a great dance on video. Maybe ill post it some day.

The ladies with sparklers

Kathleen was all ready to light up the night

Kendall and I being crazy

Sondra just lit this bad boy, I think it was called Jade flower

My favorite firework....The Devil Dog!

5 comments:

Sondra said...

Pretty tame?! That was nuts!!

nancy said...

Oh please, please post the video.

Kathleen said...

no no... i lit the jade flower. you also forgot to mention how every time i lit anything it always got upstaged by the neighbor lighting up something a million times bigger than mine and at the same time.

Mindy said...

I promise to give you some kind of a great reward if you post the video.

max Lee said...

im very happy you bought TNT because the are great employers