Just wait until you see what I have planned for this weekend.
I did check out Sondras blog but I would love your point of view. I think the story might be a little different.
Mal. What a project! you guys are great. i loved kendall in his little spray booth.
Isn't it true that you guys will me living with us when you get back? Can you say, "NEW BATHROOMS!!" Can't wait! What a talented kid... obviously comes from both his grandpas. Love you guys and miss you, Dad/Alan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just wait until you see what I have planned for this weekend.
I did check out Sondras blog but I would love your point of view. I think the story might be a little different.
Mal. What a project! you guys are great. i loved kendall in his little spray booth.
Isn't it true that you guys will me living with us when you get back? Can you say, "NEW BATHROOMS!!" Can't wait! What a talented kid... obviously comes from both his grandpas. Love you guys and miss you, Dad/Alan
Post a Comment