Well, I have managed to keep a big secret from all of you....Drum Roll...... Kendall and I have a 10 month old child! Luckily I never showed while I was pregnant, and we have been able to keep her hidden since then. However, we finally feel that now is the time to reveal her. Here is our little family outside of the visitors center in Laie. Isnt she just a doll?

Tricked ya! Its Evalyn, Matt and Kat's baby. We do really like her though, and she is cute.
8 comments:
She is super cute and looks just like you. Love the new layout.
Yes, she looks just like you. the Green is good for you guys. Very fitting.
who knew you guys could have a half asian baby?!
haha she is so cute. You caught me I totally thought you were pregnant for the first sentence.
I'll bet your mom is so happy.
Good one, Mal! You had me for the first half a second.
You're all 3 so cute that a picture was definitely in order.
Think how mad mom would be if you really had hidden your child.
get your own baby
Post a Comment