For those of you who are not familiar with the term "the dirty south" my last post was referring to a shortened version of that phrase "the dirty" in the last line. I hope that doesn't offend anyone, it is not supposed to be offensive in any way. Its just supposed to be funny, as in getting down and dirty. Love you all.
1 comment:
First off: I was super offended, so thanks for the clarification. Second, you are too good to Britt. Have you tried a list yet. They're good. Sort of. Third, I'm pretty sure I saw Kendall in a class as I was walking by yesterday. I thought about waving but, if it wasn't him, the potential for awkwardness was just too great. Fourth, as I type this, there is a guy taking pictures of the spills on the library floor near where I'm "studying" with his nice camera. Straight up lunatic.
Love.
Post a Comment