It is nearing finals week as I am sure you ALL know. You probably have it marked on your calenders to start praying extra hard for me and kendall around this time. If not that is ok, i still love you. Anyway, Lexie had one last science test before finals week so she turned to me. I mean I got an A- in the class with little to no attendance and she is not doing quite as well. So Lex and Trev came over on Sunday night for a little study party. Here are some photos. I am happy to report she did better on this test then any other test she has taken for physical science this semester! Go Lexie!!

4 comments:
I will start pray extra hard for all of you. Matthew won't even take time out for his birthday. Maybe I should send him over to study at your house.
That should have said praying.
You are a very good sister. Thanks for helping Lex and Trevs.
Love it. They're so cute!
Post a Comment