Kendall is a big believer in "christmas miracles". So this year Kendall and I have been keeping track of our "christmas miracles" this year. So far we are up to 2, but I will update you as they come.
1. The car made it all the way to CA and back with no break-downs, flat tires, no running out of gas, nothing. What a champ.
2. Today in our bank account we had a random tax refund of $300. We are not sure why, but are positive it has something to do with the fact that we have paid our tithing and went to tithing settlement last night. Seriously you have no idea how happy $300 can make someone who is a poor college student!
thats all we got so far, but I will let you know if any more christmas miracles come my way!!
6 comments:
I like that idea. I'll keep track too and we can compare. An unexpected $300 doesn't just make poor college students happy. Yeah for you!
Way to spread christmas cheer...now, even I want to pay some tithing.
word: magino
Christmas miracle #4: That I didn't die on the way into the temple last night. Even when you didn't help me as I was plummeting to my death.
I could use a Christmas Miracle or two. Do you think you have to do anything in particular to get them...or just be an extra good person named Mallory?
I love you guys. Merry Christmas.
You know what I think would be a nice Christmas Miracle? If you would put up a new post, that's what.
Post a Comment