It wasnt really called the christmas tree convention, but that is basically what it was. Ken and I went with Burke and chels to look at all the decorated trees and gingerbread houses. Right when we got there kendall of course found a car to look at. There was lots going on, fudge corner, wreaths, trees, mini trees and much more. There were also some "incredible" dances going on, but unfortunately we didnt get any pictures of those.
Here are some of my favorite trees:
My favorite Ginger bread houses:
4 comments:
Love the candy cane tree. I need a topper like that onmy tree.
precious. kendall would find the one car to stare at.
Maybe you should get Kendall a barbie for Christmas, or not.
I LOVE the Barbie tree. Your pictures make the event look a little better than the ones Chels posted. Very cute pic of you and Ken, by the way.
Post a Comment