Monday, November 30, 2009

I am thankful for

The chance kendall and I had to go on a vacation.
Grandma Everson for planning the reunion and making it all possible.
That Kendall and I are able to go to school, that we have 2 cars that work, that we are healthy, that we have a nice place to live, that we have jobs and have enough for what we need.
Our families and EVERYTHING that they do for us.
The gospel and the blessings it brings as well as my temple marriage.
My wonderful Husbando, Kenny. He is so patient and sweet and loving, the best husband any girl could ever want!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I am thankful for you.

Sondra said...

I'm thankful that you're such a sweetheart!
Love you!

QAE said...

i am thankful that mallory, even though she hates it, lets kendall go on fun trips with me to go offroading and riding

B. said...

I'm thankful you're my best best friend forever and ever and ever.