Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving Thanks

Kendall and I had a marvelous thanksgiving. We spent it in California at the Everson (Kendall's mom's side) family reunion. There was a total of 67 people there once you included all the great grand kids. We had so much fun playing games, swimming and relaxing. The 6 families were split into 2 teams, the StEverEens and the GlEverHagles. I was on the Stevereens with the Stars, Eversons and Greens. The other team was the Glausers, Eversons and Haglunds. In the end our team took home the trophy winning the softball game, kickball and golf. We had so much fun. My favorite part was playing kickball, playing trivial pursuit and seeing Ken's family. Kendall's favorite part was surfing of course. I missed some of the Lee family classic thanksgiving feast, but it was fun to try a new thanksgiving traditions. Sadly i didnt take any picutres of the trip, but here are some that cort put up.

Cutie Axel after the family pictures.

This is a horrible photo of Kendall and I but at least you can see our team shirts. They have hang man on them and say "whats the plan" because everyone wants to kill themselves while trying to figure out the plans.

Here is cute little baby Marie or as ax calls her "baby-a-mermie"

Here is the Green family photo.

This is Cort and Shalaines family photo. Kendall thought he should be a part of this one too.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

what a great family photo... you will need to print that out and bring it at christmas so we can try to copy it as Lee's.

Mom said...

I thought the same thing. That's a really good grouping. You are so lucky to have married into such a great family.

Sondra said...

That is a nice photo of you and Ken with your team t-shirts. You look very excited to be there.
I agree with Chelsea on the family photo.

B. said...

Great sweater Mal. Also I miss you.

GG said...

I loved your comments and the photos - the only ones I've seen so far of the reunion. We were unable to have a private place to enumerate our blessings, so it was sweet to read yours. xoxoxox