That night we watched the Dutchess. Well, I watched and Kendall napped. I really liked it even though it made me mad in a lot of parts. I would recommend it.

On Saturday we went to dinner with Kendall's parents and J and P again. This time we went to mi ranchito. It was delicious. After we went to see This is it. It was cool and made me wish I could have seen the finish product. It also got me motivated to listen to all my MJ.

On Sunday night we had an Ina Garten dinner. We had this fabulous lemon chicken, buttermilk mashed potatoes, salad and cauliflower. We also had a delicious chocolate cake. It was an amazing meal. Hats off to Jordan and Patrick for planning the whole thing. We all made different parts, which was fun but also very crouded in the kitchen. Definitely worth the hassle. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
3 comments:
I really want to see "This is it " but your Dad thinks it seems weird. Now that he knows you liked it, my chances are better. Thanks!
Last night I had a dream that ken smoked weed, like on a regular basis. You were okay with it.. I thought it was weird.
not a dream so much as a flashback.
Post a Comment