Friday, September 4, 2009

i know

ok...everyone has told me that they are sick of the one year post. Guess what people, I dont have the time and I dont have the pictures to create an exciting blog. So we have a few options...someone buy me a new camera, I shut down the blog, or you live with boring posts. Everyone take a vote or let me know if you think of other options.

8 comments:

nancy said...

I know the best option is the new camera but I willtake the boring posts. We love you and just want to see pictures of your smiling face every once in awhile.

Sondra said...

I am so glad that I just spent a week with you because now I can totally hear your voice when I read your post. I'll take up a collection for the camera, but in the meantime boring posts will do. We love you Mal.

Chelsea said...

boring posts i guess.
maybe take a pic of yourself every now and then on your computer.

Mom said...

Hmmm, I guess I know what you need for Christmas. Until then, definitely boring picture free posts.

Heather said...

boring is better than nothing!

KEH said...

why don't you sell some of those free bikes and buy yourself a funsaver. geeze, mal, tryyyyy and be at least a little resourceful. pluti is my word verification goodie.

KEH said...

i came back to see if you approved my comment. today my word verification goodie is thbledat.

KEH said...

ethungle