
Well everybody. Last week was the first week of my last year at BYU. (hope that didnt confuse anyone). Lets just say this semester is not going to be fun. I am taking pdbio (human anatomy) and speech anatomy at the same time. Note: These classes are supposed to be taken one after the other and not at the same time because they are so challenging and time consuming. They are both 3 credit classes that should probably be worth 6 credits. I am however taking them concurrently because i found out that if I dont I will be at BYU and extra year because they are only offered at certain times! Lucky me. Other than that little gem I am taking professional practices for my major and statistics for the second time. Needless to say I am a little frustrated with school. The end is in sight though!
Unfortunately for Kenny he cant quite see the end. He has been in school for like ever and cant figure out why he hasnt graduated. Well, he is in a program that is still developing at UVU so they keep changing the program on him and he ends up taking all these classes he doesnt need. I feel bad for him because he is SO ready to be done, but i guess we are just going to have to keep on trucking. Hopefully he will only have one more year after this one.

Other than that it is nice to be back in school. I get sick of just working all day. I am also super excited to have Lexie and Kathleen out here. It is fun to be able to see them on campus all the time. It was also great to have my mom and Sondra visiting last week. We had a blast getting everyone set up for school. Anyway, here is my boring post. It doesnt have any of my own pics, but i did include this internet photo in attempts to spice things up.
6 comments:
they should give kenny credit for the classes that he didn't need to take. for example:
you didn't need to take Clown 101 in the fall of 2007, but you do need to take Circus Makeup 295, so we will let you take that for free.
You should suggest that!
You can make it!! Its almost over. Wish I was there to enjoy the pain with you :) Have fun!!
Those classes sound very scary. I don't envy you at all. I still have bad dreams about school. Good luck.
We pray extra special hard for you in family prayer every night. We know this is going to be a really hard semester, but we have faith in that brilliant brain of yours! (You might want to try going to at least a couple of the homework labs for stats this time...just a suggestion: )
great job spicing. i love seeing you around too.
Mal, Mal, she's our (wo)man If she can't do it nobody can!
There now, don't you feel energized?
Post a Comment