My little darling have been married one year yesterday!! We just got back from lake powell, so we didnt do much but relax and hang out. We are getting a replica cake top from our wedding cake on tuesday so we are planning on doing our celebrating then. We will exchange gifts and go to dinner probably. Last night we did exchange love notes though. I had to basically beg Ken to write me one (he isnt the love note type) but it was so sweet when he did it made me cry. He is the best husband any girl could ever ask for! He is sweet and caring and patient and funny and nice. What more could you want. I love him lots and I am so happy we are married. Hopefully there will be many more great anniversaries to come! Love ya Ken!
12 comments:
Lexie
said...
Your love is so tender, it brings me nearly to tears....Nearly.
oh my! my birthmonth and your anniversary!! best month ever for sure!!! that story about kendalls love note is sooo tender!!! i LOVE it so much! i want to hang out with you guys soon...immediately.
I know I'm so sad I'm going to have no friends at ASU I'm going to miss you guys. If you do bad on a test just call me and I'll let you know how bad I did on mine so we feel better about ourselves : )
12 comments:
Your love is so tender, it brings me nearly to tears....Nearly.
Ah, young love. Happy one year! I love you guys too too much.
Congratulations!! I love your wedding pictures you guys are such a cute couple and you are so gorgeous. Miss ya girl!
congratuations! you guys are too cute. :)
how romantic.
good job insignia.
I love that you had to beg him to write you a love note and then it made you cry. You are a sweetie.
oh my! my birthmonth and your anniversary!! best month ever for sure!!! that story about kendalls love note is sooo tender!!! i LOVE it so much! i want to hang out with you guys soon...immediately.
seriously?? you're "approving" comments?? not tender.
I know I'm so sad I'm going to have no friends at ASU I'm going to miss you guys. If you do bad on a test just call me and I'll let you know how bad I did on mine so we feel better about ourselves : )
haha I just noticed that when I commented on your blog earlier I was under Greg's account haha I promise Greg doesn't say " Miss ya girl"
Happy one year! You guys are such a cute couple:)
dear mallor,
your blog sucks these days. please update. if needed, i can send you a variety of pictures of myself.
gratsi, celeste
Post a Comment