
The best part of the evening was not the movie itself, but it was all the Harry Potter Fans we saw waiting for the midnight showing. Keep in mind our movie started at 9 and there were already TONS of them there. The whole megaplex had booths set up with the movie theme. For example we saw people selling wants, fortune tellers, candy booths and even a life owl and snake. It was pretty funny. Kendall only knows one character, hermione, so i had fun telling him who everyone was dressed up as. We saw everyon from dobby to dumbledore. My favorite was the kids wearing homemade shirts that said "muggle born, magic at heart". I must confess, seeing all the die hard fans was making me excited to see harry potter.
Also, we say an advertisement for Alice in Wonderland...keep your eye out, it looks pretty cool. Overall we had a magical movie night.
6 comments:
im impressed that you guys went. i was sooo tired last night, so it was probably best that we skipped it.
a snake and owl?? wow, utah is pretty die hard. ryan went to harry potter last night as well, but didnt dress up. alice in wonderland looks a little creepy.
Hey Girly looks like you are having a fun summer! I'm really excited for the aLice iN wonDerLAnd movie is looks creepy but interesting.
Well Mal, I am sure you will be happy to know that I am still going to dress up for Harry even though I will be going late (He really appreciates the effort). Also, I have convinced Colette it would be a good idea to go as Hagrid. Thats right folks, the hairy half giant. Its gonna be awesome.
P.S. I think Megan Fox is a straight ho.
Sounds very entertaining. Ryan said there were plenty of crazy fans here too. If Colette dresses up as Hagrid I really need for one of you to post pictures.
well me and lexie and colette went to go see harry potter this morning it was really funny when harry drank the liquid luck ...second i was gonna see transformers but mom read the review and said it has too much sex turns out it didn't
ps mad hatter :awsome
Post a Comment