
Last night chelsea and I went to see "My Sisters Keeper". We have read the book and we were pretty excited to see the movie. Unfortunately it was lame. I couldn't stand any of the actors except the dad and Joan Cusack, whom i actually liked. However, I didn't even like the girls that played kate or anna. They were both really annoying, the one girl was weird looking and they had the most annoying lines like, "its over sissy". Also, the plot was changed leaving a lot out and ruining the end. It was way to focused on the memories and not at all on the trial. It was definitely shotty work. I would not recommend it unless its a red box or dollar theater pick.
7 comments:
Mal, I am enjoying the movie reviews. Maybe you could be the next Siskel and Ebert all rolled up into one.
I read the book too and had no desire to go see the movie when I saw Cameron Diaz was the mom. I am glad I went with my gut feeling and passed.
Agreed, my exact words after I left the theatre were, "If any of my sisters ever seriously referred to me as Sissy, I would be forced to kill them."
really? i kinda wanted to see it, but if thats the case, I'll save my $8.50
Number one, I'm pissed you went and saw this without me. I basically read the book so that we could go see it together.
Number two, I miss and love you.
shotty work at best... we should have know from just looking at the poster.
I LOVED this book. I was going to go see it with my sister who recommended the book to me. It did look like it might not be all that great. But now I know to wait until it comes to the dollar theater!
Post a Comment