Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Horse Tail Falls

Horse tail falls is a hike up AF canyon. Ken has been wanting to do it for a long time. So this sunday afternoon we finally decided to go. Lets just say I wasnt psyched about it. The entire thing is up hill and its 3 hours long. I was doing my best, but i was tired and not that into it. Then it started to thunder... and a kid passed us on the way down and said it was another 4 miles...then it started to rain. I hate to say it, but I made Kendall turn around. I was wet, cold and ticked. But i told him maybe someday I would make it to the falls. Needless to say this is not my own picture.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

oh come on mal, another 4 miles in the rain and thunder? that would have been an absolute treat.

Sondra said...

If Ken likes waterfalls he would love it here. If you come the guys can hike and we can sit on the beach.

Melissa said...

At least you can say that you made an attmept. That picture is really pretty, maybe we'll both have to try it again someday.