I am just going to come right out and admit it. My blog sucks. I havent posted in nearly a century and i bet everyone is sick of looking at the tram picture. All i can say is i will try to do better, and I am starting now. The first blog of 09. The most exciting thing that has happened recently is that we saw Nick Hogan in Park City. We were up there for a little weekend get away with Kendall's family. We went to this little Mexican place and low and behold it was Nick Hogan. (for those who dont know he is Hulk Hogans son. Yes, he did go to jail for reckless driving and nearly killing his good friend. However, he is now out and apparently chilling in PC.) I recognized him because of his black leather jacket with a huge fur hood and all the bling he was wearing. We think he may have come up for some skiing before the Sundance Film Festival but that is simply speculation. I didnt speak to him or have a camera to take a picture but i still found it to be pretty exciting.
This is exactly how he looked that night...
2 comments:
I'm sooo excited that you have committed to better blogging! I just want you to know that I even though I was sick of the tram picture, I never gave up. I checked for something new everyday and today is my lucky day. Love you!
Yea, you are back from the dead. Like your mom I have also continued to check. I have high hopes for you and your blog. But just a little advice now that you are committed. No animals please.
Nancy
Post a Comment