Saturday, January 17, 2009

Auto Expo

Last night Ken and I decided to have a night out on the town. So, we each got to do one of our favorite things, I got to go to Chipotle...yum, and Kendall got to look at cars all night at the Utah Auto Expo. It was actually pretty fun. Some of the cars were soo sweet! Here are some of our favorites...

Here Kendall was trying to prove to me that he actually does fit into a miata. I wouldnt consider your head being taller than the windsheild "fitting"
One of my favorite things about the show were these color boards. They allowed the convenience of seeing every color of car without even having to move.
Here I am in the John and Kate Plus 8 mobile. I loved it. It is a perfect car for Kendall and I to have when we are dominating the TLC programming with 12 kids (they would all be born on the same day of course, half of them midgets and the other half morbidly obese). Dont i look classy!
This was my other car of choice...the saab convertible. It was so sleek and classy. Kendall did call me a nerd for doing the peace sign, but i didnt care.

Our all time favorite car we didnt get a picture of but it was so nice. It was the Volvo C30. Very classy and comfortable, some may even say sexy. We finished our night by renting "Newsies" I had never seen it, but Kendall was loving it. He knew all the songs and was even tempted to dance during some parts. Oh the days before Christian Bale was batman...too much fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mal, another post. I'm sure the Volvo was a great car. It has to be good, isn't that what Edward drives?

Nancy

Chelsea said...

1. Burke and I went to the auto expo when we were first dating. Burke spend a good amount of time in the bathroom though, because we ate at The Myan before that.
2. I laughed really really hard when you described your future family. I can't wait until you have 12 kids, fat and midgets.
3. Newsies is a really weird movie. Burke made me watch it one time, and he sung all the songs. Those Utards love that movie.

B. said...

So when you have your 12 kids--- half midgets, half obese--- can I be like the awesome aunt who they always come to visit? Just like on Jon&Kate+8... But if half of your kids are going to be obese, I'm going need compensation for food. Then again, the midgets may balance it all out. Let me know what you think.