Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

We were lucky enough to go to Georgia for Thanksgiving and we had SO much fun. We wish we could have stayed longer. The food was great (although we didnt get any pictures of it) and we loved being with the family!! Some of my favorites were seeing sam, playing wii, and going on walks. Kendalls favorite was the tram at the airport.

Here we are on the tram...

Here is max in a tree.

A panoramic picture of the lake
colette trying to look cool throwing leaves

Here we are at Lake Windward by my house, we went on a walk there.
Here is burke and chels at the lake
2 little devils on the way to the lake.
and max getting crazy near pride rock.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

could you have chosen a picture of burke and i that was any worse? yamma hamma, its fright night!

B. said...

I like the picture of the 2 little devils.

barbara said...

I was surprised to see the link to your blog and was happy to find you. These family connections are so fun for me and I love seeing you living life to the fullest. Hope I see you at Christmas. xoxoxo