1. Kendall, his parents, and I are heading to CA this weekend for Shalaine's brother Ricky's funeral. It is very sad, but it is a chance to get to some warm weather. It is supposed to be around 80 degrees!
2. Last night was Grandma Everson's Birthday slumber party extravaganza! It was really fun, all the everson girls were there. We ate some delicious chili and treats, thanks to Sid! We also played the "what were you thinking when..." game with grandma, and had a jewelry drawing. Grandma brought all her old jewelry and we each got to pick 3 things to take, I got a fab gold necklace, a teardrop ring and some great anchor earrings. So fun! Happy Birthday Grandma!
3. Kendall has been obsessed with 2 things lately, the australian open, and his econ test. He is taking the test today so pray he gets an A. The australian open however has been keeping him up until all hours of the evening! He watched the Roddick Nadal match last night at 1:30. Hope it was worth it! Roddick lost, unfortunately, but he is still nice to look at.
He is definitely my favorite player! ;)( sorry for using an emoticon on my blog...it just seemed appropriate, although it is a little lame)
Hope you enjoy this quick week update!
2 comments:
Thanks for that update, and especially thanks for the picture. I won't judge you for the use of an emoticon.. I rather liked it.
I so so so wish I was with you in California this weekend. I miss the sun and warmth.
Post a Comment