Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is awkward...

This is awkward but i am just going to come out and say it....no one has commented on my new blog background. I mean, its kind of a big deal. I have been trying to make these freaking backgrounds work since i got a blog and it finally did. I even chose one holiday related, and no one seems to care. Maybe you all should be a little more considerate of how i am feeling. I was so excited and when i showed Kendall he said, "great, you chose the most girlie one you could". Then i explained to him that it is for valentines day and he seemed to like it a little more. Anyway, i hope you all start loving my new background.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I noticed your background, just hadn't said anything yet. I REALLY like it! Oh, and I love watching the Bachelor. I started watching because one of my good friends from Jr High was on it, she never made it past the first episode thouhg. But now I'm addicted.

Chelsea said...

It was the elephant in the room...It is nice, except the text is a little difficult to read, I can deal though. I still like it. I need your assistance is doing that update thing on the side.

Sondra said...

Hi Mallory,
I like your background. But I did think, "hmmm, it's a little girlie. Kendall is probably gay." Thanks for clearing that up.
Love,
Aunt Sondra

Sydney said...

Hey Mal!! This is actually Karli on my mom's computer...LOVE LOVE LOVE the background!! You are so funny! And this isn't Kendall's blog, we all know that and we all know that he isn't gay.

B. said...

Mal, when I read this I thought to myself, "Oh my gosh. She thinks she's a dictionary and the whole world revolves around her." But then I was like, "Oh my gosh Mallory, that's a globe!"

(I really hope you know what this is from...)