Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hydration

I got myself something great today. A camelbak water bottle! I am sick of always being thirsty and constantly having to buy a water bottle or find a drinking fountain. So, i purchased myself a great periwinkle blue water bottle. And, since its a camelbak it has this sweet straw thing that wont leak and an oz measuring thing on the side. I love it, you should all get one!


http://www.camelbak.com/index.cfm

4 comments:

B. said...

Love it. Now we match. Lets make Camelback an Officionado sponser. It only makes sense

Melissa said...

The straw is such a smart idea! I might have to buy one now. Hey, thanks for coming over Monday night. It was fun watching the Batchelor with someone, since I can't get Marshall to watch it with me.

Anonymous said...

those are actually bad for you. check the plastic. the number on the bottom that is in the middle of a triangle. look it up; they are dangerous.

Anonymous said...

Mal, I love your blog and am soooo proud you coined the phrase "Nutty nuts". By the way I was unaware of golden birthbays, mine was 69 years ago.