Friday, September 2, 2011

Speed Racer

Some of you may know that more than anything Kendall wants to be a race car driver, not the NASCAR kind but the off road kind as in the Dakar Rally. Anyway on our way home from San Fran he made us stop at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Its just this huge area of land where the ground is just pure salt. Its really weird to see. Anyway, basically anyone can go out there and drive their car at incredible speeds. Kendall was so excited to get the GTI out there to see how fast he could go. He ended up reaching 120 mph. Let me tell you, it was terrifying and the whole time I was yelling for him to stop. He enjoyed it though and hopefully it will satisfy his speedy driving needs for awhile.

Here he is posing with the sign.

And here I am posing like a real dork.

I think this is a cool picture because you look out and all you can see is blue sky and white salt. Weird

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Dear Kendall,
Please do not ever drive 120 MPH with my baby in the car again. Thank you.
Love,
Mindy

Sondra said...

Dear Kendall,
I agree with Mindy.

Dear Mallory,
There is only one type of person that can pose like a "real" dork.
Love,
Aunt Sondra