Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Disney

Well, since Chelsea posted about Disney, I figured I should too. We had a great time this past week hanging there with Burke and Chelsea! It was so fun to have a break from school to go to the happiest place on earth. Well, we all know Burke took all the pictures for the trip, so the only ones I have are the ones that were taken on Ken's phone. Here is what I have...
Chelsea and I on Dumbo...

Here we are with Mickey

And of course the World of Color Show

Burke and Chelsea have a lot more video and pictures that I need to see still, but this will suffice for now. As a side note, the best quote of the trip was on the way to Disney, in the car, Chelsea says, "ok, here is what I want to do... everything".

2 comments:

Jordan P said...

cute pictures! looks like such a blast.

Mindy said...

What I love about that 1st picture is that it's you and Chels in your Dumbo and then every couple behind you is an adult and a child. Perfect!