Berit returned from France. She had a blast in Paris, but I think she was glad to be home. All her friends there to greet her.

Beau made us a fabulous thai dinner for us, on multiple occasions actually. But now he is living in California... we miss him.


My sweet graduated!!!! I am so proud of him. He was in school for so long and I am happy that he made such a great accomplishment. AND, he got a job! He starts tomorrow at a place called Fetzer. They do architectural woodworking and he will be doing stuff with LEED for them. We are pretty excited that this job worked out, but he may have some other exciting stuff coming down the pipe, I will keep you posted.
Classic photo.

Lexie, Chelsea, Berit and I went to see David Archuletta and the Mo-tab. We had tons of fun at the show and Kendall was even nice enough to be our driver for the evening. Here is the sisters...

Sadly pictures of puzzles are the only Christmas pictures I took. Kendall's whole family came out and we had so much fun hanging out around here just playing and being together. We got some great gifts this year too...Kendall got a xbox, which he liked but returned for a new phone. He also got some new snowboard boots, motorcycle stuff, and sperrys. I got the best present ever, from the best husband ever, A new Macbook Air!! I love this thing and have used it so much. I also got a Kindle, its really cool, but I wish i had more time to use it. Also some clothes and stuff. I am going to try and round up some more pictures...

3 comments:
What? Kendall got a job? That's so great!! Maybe you could call me when something big like that happens. (I promise I'll answer my phone.)
I am grateful for this. I missed you. :)
i was browing through your blog with evalyn & she saw the pic of you wrapped up like a burrito and she said, "baby" :)
Post a Comment