Monday, February 7, 2011

I found some

I found some Christmas picutres, well, I actually stole them off of Berit's camera, but I dont think she will mind. Here is what we did on Christmas eve....

Ate a delicious meal of Prime Rib. I was sick so I didnt actually eat anything, but it looked delicious.

Then Santa came to visit!! He brought everyone a Christmas eve surprise...

All the girls got these amazing stripped pajamas...sexy right?

It wouldnt be Christmas eve (at least at the Lee household) without chimes! The Green's havent played these in years, but it was a ton of fun.

After chimes we had our traditional slide show of the year, and kendall's parents gave us all the first part of these beautiful nativity sets. We all get a little baby Jesus figurine. Kendall was more excited about the wrapping.

I know this is way late, but I want to have it on here for memory purposes. More christmas to come!!!

No comments: