Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kathleeny

Little Kathleeny is getting hitched in just a few short weeks. So, last weekend we (Chels, Lex and I) went to celebrate the nuptials at her Bridal Shower. Her friends Jovi and Alana hosted and it was so much fun! Here is Kathleen and me...

We played a game where we had to split into teams and make toilet paper dresses. Chelsea was our team's manikin and we won! As you can see Kathleen loved the dress...why wouldn't she?

Here we are after the gift opening. Hope you liked your presents Kathleen! Love you and we are soo happy for you!! Wish we could be in Hawaii with you to celebrate on the actual day.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thank you for coming! I loved having you guys there. you really dominated all the games! thanks for the good giftys too... ;)

Sondra said...

I should have saved money on the dress and had you guys just make one from TP. Nice.