This year I am really wanting to make a Christmas Card for Kendall and I to send to all our loved ones. For those of you who dont know, Shutterfly makes the CUTEST cards. You can upload your pictures and choose from tons of backgrounds and designs. It is really easy and they turn out perfect every time. Here are some of my favorite ones that I am thinking about using for our Christmas card picture. Check out this one, this one, oh and this one too!
Shutterfly also has really cute photo books that are easy to make. My sister makes one for her husband on their anniversary every year, I think I need to start that tradition. Check out the books here. Not to mention the calendars. Last year I got a family one and it is so nice to see pictures of the family every month! You should really just check out the shutterfly website. They have great holiday gift ideas and they are so fun and easy to use. Lets face it, we all have tons of pictures that we don't see because they are stored on our computer in a file somewhere. Well this is the perfect opportunity to use them!
No comments:
Post a Comment