Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

For thanksgiving this year my family came to town! Kendall and I were very excited because we didnt have to spend a ton of money, but we still got to see them. We spent the week at Burke and Chelsea's beautiful new casa. Wednesday night is when my family flew in, but before they got there my mom assigned us lots of food prep.
Kendall decided to help me chop pecans.

We also made some pie...
And Kendall was in charge of cranberry sauce

Once my mom got there she pretty much took over on the pies until we got everything done for our feast the next day...

Thanksgiving morning Colette and I

Last minute preparations and Turkey carving

Chelsea and I got to do the wishbone...I won.

Ken and I ready for the feast

A few hours after dinner we of course gorged ourselves on pie...yum! What a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: