that i stink at blogging lately. Honestly, our lives have just been a bit too busy to take pictures of "fun" things we do. I am loosely defining the word "fun" these days considering that if we get the chance to spend time together and not have anything else that needs to get done right away, its fun. Here is quick update on both of us:
Mallory: Spending almost all of my free time studying, driving an hour to or from school, studying more. When I am not in class I have a huge test, a quiz, or big project to attend to. I spend most of my time with my study buddy Ashley. Luckily we are friends as well as study buddies, and we both live in Highland/Alpine so we can carpool to school together. I am doing pretty well in school, mostly due to the huge amount of effort I put in. I am pretty proud that I have gotten 100% on 3/4 grad school tests so far though! I am just looking forward to Thanksgiving break. All i have is a huge project, 2 tests, and a 15 page research paper to write in the mean time!
Kendall: Also busy with school. He is taking 20 credits right now, so he is cramming it all in the his last semester. He is also looking for a full time job! He graduates in December, which is very exciting, but also scary. If you have any job hook-ups in the construction management field (or other), let us know! During his free time he has been building some built in shelves/cabinets for his mother. It was a big project, but he is almost done and it looks beautiful.
Together: Usually when we get free time we are pretty exhausted, or hungry, so we have just been going out to eat a lot and watching movies. That was until 2 days ago when we decided to start p90x. Lets just say it is definitely as hard as it looks. Both of us are having issues moving because we are so sore.... Luckily the instructor guy is ALL ABOUT making modifications if you cant do what they are doing. I modify EVERY move. Hopefully I will get a little better/stronger as time goes on. I guess we will have to see how long p90x lasts.
Things we are excited for: Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, having our own place again, not being sore, and right now lunch!
Ill try to be better about blogging. Talk to you later!
7 comments:
haha, we've been doing p90x too. most the time i just sit on the sofa and watch paul do the moves.... that is how i prefer to 'modify' them. good luck with school!
Yeah, it's rough. I think I have reached my limit as a fat woman and am retiring P90x for a few months.
How in the world do you do it all?!
Now you will be spartans and bare spartan children.
You are like a legit genius!! way to go on getting all the good grades!!!
don't forget to say "it's morphin' time!!"
It's probably really good that you don't have children yet. Spartan or not.
Post a Comment