Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 in San Fran started with a family photo. We had a couple of attempts and until we got a good picture. Here is attempt number 1...
For some reason it got washed out, but it looks kind of cool still

While I was resetting up the picture Kendall and Berit did a little dance...

Finally we got a good one. Then we went to this delicious place for lunch. I forgot the name, it was like Betty's bake shop or something. But we had delicious chicken sandwiches. Then we headed into town to see the painted ladies. You may recognize these houses from the great TV show "Full House".
Next we headed out to the coast.

We were all standing around checking out the seals. Yes my eyes are closed and Patrick is making a weird face, oh well.

The best part of the day was going to Sam's. They had to most amazing food ever.

This is what I got. It was named the best lobster roll by NBC or something. I loved it!! Look how good it looks...
Another great day in San Fran

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time your family goes there, could I come along? That lobster roll looks just fabulous!

Mindy said...

I sure hope we can go back to San Fran someday. Hopefully soon because I really want one of those Lobster Rolls!! Also, I really like the family pic taken at Sam's.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date on the Green family. Except for Berit and her French blog, the rest are slackers! I miss you all. How about a weekend in Newport Beach? I'll invite Axel and Marie too. xoxoxo