Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Kendall and I were lucky enough to spend out 2 year anniversary in Hawaii. We had a great day exploring the island. Here is what we did.
We went on a drive down to Hanauma Bay, but the lot was full, so we continued our scenic island drive. We came across the blow hole, where we stopped to take pictures.
We also hiked up to the light house. It was a beautiful easy hike, but since we were both in slippers, we ended up with some bad blisters. Kendall is trying to be a light house in this one.
Here is the view from the top once we made it. On our way back we stopped at Hanauma Bay. It was beautiful. We went snorkeling and saw some really cool fish and a sea turtle. We have pictures, but they are all on the underwater camera. After the beach we spent the night in Waikiki, and had dinner at the Cheesecake factory.
We split this delicious red velvet cheesecake for desert! Happy anniversary Kendall, you are the best husband, and I feel so lucky to be sealed to you for time and all eternity. I love you!

8 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so glad you had a happy anniversary. You and Kendall are the best couple. I love you both.

Ainsley said...

CONGRATS! I remember going to your beautiful wedding. glad you had a great day!

nancy said...

Sounds like a great anniversary. I think you have been in Hawaii too long because you have started to say slippers instead of flip flops.

Kathleen said...

what a lovely day... happy anniversary! (ps. kendall since when do lighthouses have arms?)

Lexie said...

Mibs will be so jealous, she once told me she would take a bullet for that cake. Happy anniversary nuggets! Love you both.

Kendall said...

I was trying to imitate a beacon of light Kathleen. Mal failed to mention that we ate that cheesecake
(and took that picture) on our hotel room bed. Also, cheesecake is way good the next morning for breakfast. Wheaties is now the breakfast of those who come in second.

Chelsea said...

Not to shabby of an anniversary, except I agree with Nancy. It's time to come home.

Sondra said...

You two are precious.