Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Waikiki


Last weekend we decided to go to Waikiki. It was a lot of fun, although we had a hard time finding parking and there were people everywhere. It was fun though.

Kendall did a little surfing, he wasnt very happy about this picture being taken though.

Here we are just relaxing on the beach. We found a nice little spot and set up all our stuff so I could read while Ken surfed.

Here I am enjoying the agua.

Later that night we changed our clothes and took a walk downtown. Someone was nice enough to take a sunset shot for us.

We stopped at this place called Cheeseburger in Paradise for dinner. It was really good, I would recommend it.

We also saw tons of street performers. My favorite were these two little kids. I am sure their parents were hanging around waiting to collect the loot.

We also stumbled upon a Donovan Frankenreiter concert. That was really fun. Overall we had a great time in Waikiki

5 comments:

nancy said...

Those are some awsome tan lines you have going. Wish I had some.

Sondra said...

Nice tan lines.

Kathleen said...

you lucky lady, i love donovan.

Mindy said...

Could you please wear sunscreen? Yes, I know I never did, but as you know, I have become extremely dermatology minded.

Al G. said...

There's a Jimmy Buffet song about that Cheeseburger in Paradise place, although I've never cared for Jimmy. Glad Kendall's getting some surfing in. Wish we could visit!!!!!!!!!!!!