Happy Birthday Sondra. I tried to send you a birthday email to your crazy school email address, but it got sent back. oh well. I hope your day is lovely.
what a truly heartfelt post
Thanks Mallory. The time and effort it took for you to post that makes it all the more meaningful. You're a real peach.
well i'm glad someone made a special post for sondra's birthday. thanks for not dropping the ball mal.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sondra. I tried to send you a birthday email to your crazy school email address, but it got sent back. oh well. I hope your day is lovely.
what a truly heartfelt post
Thanks Mallory. The time and effort it took for you to post that makes it all the more meaningful. You're a real peach.
well i'm glad someone made a special post for sondra's birthday. thanks for not dropping the ball mal.
Post a Comment