Thursday, April 8, 2010

Help

Dear Friends,

I am looking for a dress for graduation. I need suggestions, ideas, places to look, etc. I have had my eye out for months with no success. Any ideas, send me a comment! Love you all.

Thanks, Mallory

p.s. keep my limited budget in mind

7 comments:

Sara said...

sometimes BR has dang good stuff on their sale racks. but you'll look good in anything. so i will say walmart.

Chelsea said...

remember when i bought a dress, and then it ended up being 40 degrees and the dress wasn't entirely appropriate. then, i put on my gradution robes and you couldn't see the dress anyway?! Just look for sassy shoes.

QAE said...

d.i.

nancy said...

I'm with Chelsea. No one will ever see your dress. It's all about the shoes.

kayla said...

shabbyapple.com has cute dresses and they ship pretty fast. I got one for a wedding I'm in there.

Sondra said...

I say go commando.

Melissa said...

No suggestions. Sorry. But I'm sure whatever you wear you will look amazing!