If you need me for the next few months, you can find me here. Kendall got an internship in Hawaii for the summer! We are so excited! Big thanks to Aunt Sondra for having connections for the Lee family! Love.
Very exciting news!! Guess I'm the last to know since I didn"t check blogs for a couple of days----but I'm really happy for you. Youl'll have a great experience there. Sondra should become a headhunter---she's good!
14 comments:
holy cow that is awesome I'm so jealous! Congratulations you guys are going to have a blast.
Don't worry, the details will all work out. Can't wait to see you!
Oh wow, that will be a summer you will always remember. I would love to come visit you.
WHHHHHHHHHHAT?!?!?!
I am so jealous right now.
AWESOME! have fun!
Oh wow! Can we come visit? So will you just be relaxing during that time? You deserve a break, so I hope you get one!
that is so exciting! congratulations!! And that is the best excuse I've ever heard for leaving summerwood :) have fun
I am not even asking. One day I will just call you from the airport. I am fine with sleeping outside too, so no worries.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO jealous. Have the time of your lives!
That is awesome. i am thinking you might need me to come visit.
sweeeeet! That is awesome. You might not ever want to come back to Utah after this summer.
wait i've seen that picture before... aren't you guys supposed to be standing on that beach? jk jk yay!
yay! we're so excited to see you guys. sondra does seem to have all the hook-ups :)
Congratulations over and over!! What island? Details!! You two are so great together. xoxoxo Hope to see you at graduation time.
Very exciting news!! Guess I'm the last to know since I didn"t check blogs for a couple of days----but I'm really happy for you. Youl'll have a great experience there. Sondra should become a headhunter---she's good!
Post a Comment