Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blonde

Last Thursday Chels, Lex, and I went to see Legally Blonde! Chelsea got the tickets for lexie and I for our birthday. It was so much fun! I loved the show, it was hilarious. We also got really pumped to go see more shows like Les Miserable and Lion King. One of my favorite characters in the show was bruiser. He was trained so well and Paulette's dog was too. All the singing and dancing was great and the sorority girls. I highly recommend the show to anyone!

The backdrop before the show.
Lexie with her flirty top and program
Us at the show. There was no poster for us to take a photo with so this corner had to do.
The beautiful ceiling inside capitol theater

3 comments:

Lexie said...

That top was so flirty. I think I even caught one of the gay guys checking me out.

Chelsea said...

yea, i definitely look fat in that picture.

Lu said...

When Britt gets back, I fully expect to have Leelan sister outings like this all the time. Why didn't we do it more before she left anyhow? Good thing we can always improve.

Mal: CONGRATS on UofU! Yahtzee McGee! I'm so happy for you and so happy you won't be too far away. Can I please see you sometime?

P.S.- You all are beauties. Surrriously, hut-raow.