Thursday, March 25, 2010

in


For those of you who dont already know...I have been accepted the the University of Utah's graduate program for communication sciences and disorders. It is a two year program and when I am done, I can finally do something with my education! I am about 95% sure that I will be going. Wish me luck!

p.s. not to worry...I am still going to be a true blue cougar at heart.

13 comments:

kayla said...

oh my gosh that is awesome. I didn't even now you were going to go to graduate school...CONGRATULATIONS

Kathleen said...

congrats my dearest!! love you tons and wish you luck. :)

Sondra said...

Congratulations! You'll do great.

rachel v. said...

Congrats Mallory! That is such fantastic news, and so nice that you and Kendall can continue school :) I hope you love the program, it sounds really great

Mom said...

Congratulations you brillant girl. You have made us very proud parents yet again.

Ainsley said...

congrats! i'm jealous but extremely excited for you.

erika herman said...

That is awesome! Such a smarty.

Heather said...

is this the same as speech pathology graduate program? my brother-in-law is starting their graduate program in the fall at the U.

GG said...

I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you. Congratulations!! Those Greens marry beautiful, smart, clever girls!! You and Kendall are great together. I'm still hoping that means an interning summer here. xoxoxoxo

Janna said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! I am screaming! I am so happy. I am so so proud! You are awesome!

Melissa said...

Awesome! Good to know that you'll still be a cougar at heart:)

QAE said...

Mal. I've NEVER been so proud. Not even when you let Kendall buy another bike....

But on campus, you may want to hide that cougar blue......

President Hinckley, President Monson, Russel M. Nelson, LaVell Edwards, J. W. Marriott, and Mallory!!!!!!!!

(Ted Bundy, too.)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mallory!!!