Friday, October 2, 2009

Busy

This week has been a really busy one for me. I had 2 tests, 2 quizzes and a paper all to worry about. Luckily I got through it and everything went pretty well. Even though my week was really busy I had the chance to go out with the everson girl cousins. We are all married to or the direct grandchild of the lovely Barbra everson. It was so much fun to see everyone and have a great dinner at CPK. Thanks grandma, it was a blast!

I stole this picture from Melissa. From Left to right we have: Melissa, Jamie, Grandma, Bree, Karli, Heidi, Jordan, Jefra, Berit and Me! We missed everybody who wasnt there!


My favorite part of the night was taking Melissa home, we just sat in the car and talked for almost 2 hours. It was fun to catch up even though i think I worried Kendall, he called me and when I didnt answer he called Marshall who called Melissa to make sure I wasnt dead....good times.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I always love chatting with you! Thanks again for taking me home:) I just had to laugh that the only reason Marshall was calling me was because Kendall was looking for you, Marshall wasn't too worried that I was out later than expected!

Sondra said...

I'm really glad you weren't dead.

Mom said...

Sounds fun! You are a very lucky girl to have married into such a great family.