Thursday, March 26, 2009

We've moved

So, we finally packed up all our crap and moved into the managers unit. I would post pictures but it looks exactly like our old place so there is no point. We are excited about finally being done with moving...it sucks to pack up all your crap and move down stairs and across a parking lot. You have to make about 3.2 million little trips. A shout out to those who came to our rescue:

1. Marshall with his dolly. That thing was a life saver.
2. Burke and Chels! They came over last night for like 4 hours to help us make a bunch of trips. Chels and I focused on the kitchen while Ken and Burke did all the heavy lifting. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not all of us have see your appartment. I would love you to post pictures. Maybe a little tour.

Nancy

Sondra said...

My thoughts exactly Nancy. Please post some pictures. I would love a tour of your new home.

Sondra said...

Thanks for being so excited for Kathleen. She can't wait! It will be so fun for her to get to see you guys!

Melissa said...

I hate moving! It's probably more annoying that you moved just across the parking lot:( Marshall told me he was taking Kendall a dolly, but I didn't realize it was for you guys to move. Sorry I didn't let him stay to help...

Heather said...

hey you! how the heck are you guys doing?!?!