Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mumzy!

First of all...Chelsea has stolen my phrase. Nutty nuts. I just want everyone to know that its mine, i coined it and Chelsea is somewhat of a thief. Secondly, its mumzy's birthday today. She is a wonderful women. She has a big heart, and big hair, 2 of her best qualities. I am a big fan of her myself and I think she is wonderful! I love you mom! Happy 39th!

Just look how good she looks singing PCD.

7 comments:

Janna said...

"keep in mind guys that its my mom's bday today"- mal to me and kayla right before class

your mom is a wonderful womEn?

<3

B. said...

First of all, I would like to let you know that I use crazy craze. Its quite a good little phrase to use. And yes you coined it, as far as I can tell.

Second of all, I took that photo and it was mine. And you facebook stole it from me.

But I love you and mostly your sweet mother!

Chelsea said...

nutty nuts is useful. i also really like crazy craze, i might use that too. but just so you know, iyakunninglodge was mine and i seem to recall you using that quite frequently. so there.

mallory said...

Chelsea... you are actually trying to Claim the Iyakunninglodge is yours! Ask ANYONE> it was definitely mine

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY? This is the picture you chose of me? Rude.

Anonymous said...

I'm with your mom on the picture choice. She looks like she is going to punch you in the face and I look like I am on drugs. Please tell me you have better pictures than that. If not I will be happy to send you some.

Nancy

Sondra said...

I think the picture choice is perfect.