Today in an attempt to cheer Kendall up I was able to fit 12 large green grapes in my mouth. I think it really impressed him, although it didnt help relieve his stress of trying to complete his homework online. I think it is a good look for me.
What a great wife you are trying to cheer up Kendall! And yes, I think it's a good look for you. But truthfully I don't think you could ever look bad, you're just too beautiful!
You changed it! Thanks, now I can leave comments, which I'm sure is a dream come true for you. So, the grapes are ok, but please don't try this feat with walnuts or marbles. Love you!
4 comments:
very interesting, if i do say so.
What a great wife you are trying to cheer up Kendall! And yes, I think it's a good look for you. But truthfully I don't think you could ever look bad, you're just too beautiful!
You changed it! Thanks, now I can leave comments, which I'm sure is a dream come true for you. So, the grapes are ok, but please don't try this feat with walnuts or marbles. Love you!
What the?
Post a Comment