Friday, December 2, 2011

Still Catching up

Way back in October (i think) Landon was in town visiting, so we all headed up to Park City. We looked around a few fancy hotels. Then we decided to head up to the Alpine slides. I have to say it was SO MUCH FUN! I was really surprised how much I loved it. It is a little pricey so I wasnt all that into doing it but turns out it is totally worth it! First you get to ride the lift, which is fun in itself. Then you get to go on this thrilling ride down the mountain.

Here is Lex and Landon and Ken waiting for the lift.



Once you get to the top you wait in line for your turn. Lex and I were pretty excited at this point.
Here we are before our turn. I was kind of scared because the operator was telling us that you have to control your speed and if you go too fast you can fall off the tracks.
Lex and Landi
Since Lexie and I went first I had time to run back and get some shots of Landon and Ken racing.
Next time you are in Park City, go check out the slides...

No comments: