After the lights we went into the conference center to warm up and enjoy the book of Mormon Paintings. If you haven't seen the lights this year go check 'em out!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Twinkle Twinkle
While my family was here we also went to Temple Square to look at the beautiful lights. My dad wasnt with us, because he was too sick to go, which is particularly upsetting because if he had gone, we could have avoided the freezing family photo shoot. Anyway, the lights were amazing, as they are every year.
Im not sure what we are looking at here, but I think its a cute picture.
Mom and I enjoying the lights.
Of course we had to get a family shot with the Temple behind us, it was so pretty.
Burke and Chels, had to include this one so you know Burke was there, he is typically behind the camera.
After the lights we went into the conference center to warm up and enjoy the book of Mormon Paintings. If you haven't seen the lights this year go check 'em out!
After the lights we went into the conference center to warm up and enjoy the book of Mormon Paintings. If you haven't seen the lights this year go check 'em out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mal, you're such a great poster lately. Thanks, I love it! PS, Everyone at my work thinks we look alike. I hope that's ok with you;)
Post a Comment