Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ward Camp

This past week we went to ward camp. Basically it is a week long hang out at Bellows Air Force Base. We have been hearing about it since we got here, everyone at church gets really excited about it. It is quite the ordeal. Everyone basically just moves outside for a week. It was really fun. Here are a few highlights...Beautiful beach

Very pretty views
Guitar time
Paint ball for the boys. They had a lot of fun, and it was really fun to watch.
Matthew even let me hold his gun. It was heavier than I expected.
A lot of late night games, this one is pirate dice, but we also played a lot of cards. Our table is one of the cots we slept on.
Evalyn discovering just how much she loves chips. As you can see she was hording the cheetos.

3 comments:

nancy said...

Sondra has been telling me for years I need to come to their comp out. Looks like maybe I should.

Kat said...

1) very cute pic of you and kendell
2) matthew & kendell look like they are singing a duet to each other
3) Evalyn looks like a wild woman with that hair and chunky tummy!

Sondra said...

I don't think you're really supposed to be smiling sweetly while holding a gun. It somehow sort of does away with the whole intimidation factor. Evalyn looks more intimidating just holding Cheeto's.