Thursday, May 6, 2010

We made it

Tuesday afternoon was our first day in Hawaii. We are really excited to be here. On Tuesday we just relaxed after a long flight and went up to the North Shore to visit Matt and Kat. Kendall and I were up for a total of 22 hours that day. Then on Wednesday we finally went to the beach. It was beautiful and I went farther into the ocean than I ever have...to be honest it wasnt that far. The weather was beautiful though, and even though I knew I was getting sunburned I loved it. Today is Kendall's first day at work. So far I have unpacked and read, and now I am blogging. I should be looking for a job...but I am secretly hoping one will find me. Thats all for now. Aloha.

Here we are after just stepping off the plane. We were already enjoying the weather.
On our way to the beach we stopped to see some sea turtles. This one was tanning all day.

Here we are enjoying the turtles.

7 comments:

Sondra said...

What? You're here?

Kathleen said...

im glad you're having fun so far, i can see it on your face right now as you're reading your book.

kayla said...

That is so awesome what an experience. Love all the pictures!!

nancy said...

Don't you think it smells like flowers the second you get off the plane?

Mindy said...

Yay Mal! You and Ken are going to have a great sumer you will never forget! Within a few weeks your little fear of the ocean will be all gone. Love you.

Leanne said...

Sooo jealous. That is awesome that you get to love there for the whole summer. You should get a job at the PCC. Just wear a black wig and everyone will think you are a Polly.

Jordan P said...

yay it looks so wonderful!