Monday, May 31, 2010
Sweet Sondra
For those of you who dont know I am living with my Aunt Sondra for the summer. Since I sit at home all day, i volunteered to attend work with her and help with shredding/filing. The filing was a snap, but the shredder didnt really like me. It kept overheating and in the end just crapped out. Oh well. Luckily I brought a book. I also spent a good portion of the day talking to my mother. The best part of the day by far however was lunch! We decided to eat the cafeteria food so I could get the "full experience". Just my luck, it was chicken sticks day! So, here we are enjoying our sticks. We each had about a million, so there was left overs, but dont worry, Sondra had them for lunch the next day. :)
Here is sondra, enjoying her chocolate milk.
And us at the desk, saluting the chicken sticks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are a lucky, lucky girl to be staying with me. Most people come to Hawaii hoping they will get to, but I'm very selective. (usually)
Holy cow, that was a ton of food. That makes me laugh that Sondra ate the left overs the next day because I dont' think it's probably not that great the first day.
I was thinking the same thing Nance. Those chicken sticks could not have been very good the first time around, much less as leftovers! But I agree with Mallory...Sondra is very sweet.
I've had lunch in that office with Sondra and it is definitely a memorable experience. We did not have chicken fingers, tho.
So glad you two were together on her birthday. She's not only a super good "Auntie" but a wonderful daughter.
Post a Comment